How to use Telecom Broadband Usage Alerts
Prepaid usage alerts are automatically set up. The alerts are set up at 80% and 100% of your allowance for Data, and at 100% of your allowance for Voice and Texts
Telecom Broadband Usage alerts help you keep track of your Broadband data usage. Once you have signed up for them, you can nominate up to 5 email addresses to receive alerts. They will be sent once you have exceeded 80%, 100% and 120% of your monthly data plan allowance.
Subscribe to Usage Alert emails via MyTelecom. It is recommended that you also use MyTelecom to keep an eye on how much data you are using.
The usage meter does not show your usage in real time and is updated approximately every hour under normal conditions. Usage 4 hours earlier is accurately reflected.
Managing your Usage Alerts
- Login to MyTelecom
- Select the Account you wish to change
- Click Usage tab
- Scroll down to Usage Alerts
- Click Home Broadband Alerts
- Enter the Email Address and/or Telecom Mobile number you would like the Alerts sent to
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click Save