Your Telecom for Mobile
Your Telecom for mobile is an online portal you can access from your mobile phone, tablet or mobile broadband T-stick. It is a free service and it is also zero rated in New Zealand. This means that visiting the site on the mobile network does not count towards your data usage.
Here's what you can do using Your Telecom for Mobile:
- Buy Voice, Text and Data Extras whenever you like, or buy bundles to save even more
- View your recent unbilled usage
- View your plan costs & details including minutes for Voice, Text and Data
- Manage your Smart Caps for within NZ and Roaming
- Manage your Call Diversions, Call Waiting and Call Restriction
- Manage your Alerts and Notifications for Caps and Minutes
- Top up your mobile for Prepaid customers by Credit Card or by Voucher
Your Telecom for Mobile is not available to Gen-i and Consumer customers on Share Plans due to the complex nature of these plans.
Its now easier to log into Your Telecom for Mobile on your mobile.
To log in directly without visiting the browser page, go to sphone.telecom.co.nz
If you are using a Telecom provided device & using your Telecom Mobile Data Connection, you will automatically be logged into Your Telecom for Mobile. If you are using a WiFi connection you will be required to login manually using your mobile number and password. If you have not set this up yet you can do so at the login screen.
For more information see: How to use/manage tab
Is this safe?
We are identifying your phone at a network level so this is more secure as removes the risk of someone who knows your username and password and being able to access your account details
How to use/manage
|How to access Your Telecom for Mobile - Telecom provided device|
Note: For Telecom Android devices, tap the image shown here to gain access
|How to access Your Telecom for Mobile - Non Telecom provided device|
From your mobile device:
From your computer: